21 Purple Eyeshadow Looks for Brown Eyes
Hey there, beauties! Are you looking to switch up your eyeshadow game and bring some color to your brown eyes? Look no further than the magical world of purple eyeshadow. This bold and sultry shade can add depth and dimension to your look, making your brown eyes pop like never before. So, let’s dive into some purple eyeshadow looks that are perfect for brown-eyed babes!
Purple & Warm Metallic Tones
Coppery-Brown & Purple Tones
Artistic Dusky Purple Cut Crease
Pretty Purple Eye Tutorial
Full Moon & Purple
Purple & Blue Blended Eye Look
Gold n’ Purple Smokey Eye Look
Buttercup & Lilac Eyeshadow Look
Smokey Sparkly Purple Look
Cute & Pretty Purple Eyeshadow Looks for Brown Eyes
Romantic Purple Nights
Simple Purple Eyeshadow Looks for Brown Eyes
Nude & Purple Makeup Inspo
Dramatically Glam Purple & Silver Cut Crease Look
Glam Purple Look With Cut Crease Feature
Highly Pigmented Purple Pop
Precisely Purple eyeshadow looks
Purple Top, Pink Bottom Purple Eyeshadow Look
Lighter Lilac Hues
- Smoky Purple: This classic smoky eye gets a purple twist with a deep plum shade on the outer corners and a lighter lavender shade on the inner corners. Blend, blend, blend for a seamless transition, and finish with a touch of shimmer on the center of the lid.
- Bold and Bright: For a bold and playful look, try a bright purple shade all over the lid, paired with a deep brown shade in the crease. Add some winged liner and a pop of highlight on the inner corners, and you’re ready to turn heads.
- Purple and Gold: Combine two of the most regal shades for a look fit for a queen. Apply a shimmery gold shade on the inner half of the lid, and a rich purple shade on the outer half. Blend where the two colors meet, and finish with a winged liner and some false lashes.
- Berry Beautiful: For a softer take on purple, opt for a berry shade that complements your brown eyes. Apply a matte berry shade all over the lid, and blend it out into a neutral shade in the crease. Add some highlight to the brow bone and inner corners, and voila!
- Purple Liner: If you’re not quite ready to commit to an all-over purple look, try adding a pop of purple liner to your everyday look. Apply a purple liner to your upper lash line and blend it out for a smoky effect. Pair with a neutral eyeshadow and you’re good to go.
So there you have it, ladies. These purple eyeshadow looks are sure to make your brown eyes stand out and add a pop of color to your makeup routine. Experiment with different shades and finishes to find the perfect look for you. Have fun and happy blending!